martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog


Hi everybody this is my blog, I will post my English homework of Level 5. I will use it to practice writing, reading and listening.

Hello! My name is Maria José
, I’m from San Cristobal, originally, but now I live in Maracaibo. I’m 20 years old and I'm studying marketing at URBE .

My favorite subjects are the ones about my career, Marketing. I love playing piano, eat Pizza, hanging out with my friends, spend time with my family, listen to pop music and ballad songs are my favorites.

I don´t like people who smoke, violence, injustice, lies, and I don't like vallenato and regueton music, i hate eat fish and brocoli!
My dream is to firts graduate from college, then to travel around the world and know anothers cultures.

For me english is very important because is one of the most speak lenguages in the world, but sometimes is hard for me to understand and learn it.

Well this is a little about me, I hope you like and please leave a comment...
A word is enough to the wise.

If a Job is worth doing, it's worth doing well!!
María josé!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario